Its objects are :
1. To form a body of Indian Women in Singapore in order to assist and support each other wherever possible in settling in Singapore.
2. To arrange social functions and entertainment for Indian Women in Singapore to encourage and foster friendship and understanding.
3. To promote and advance the education of Indian Women in understanding and appreciating culture and the arts.
4. To do all such other lawful things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects.
5. In furtherance of the above objects, the Society may accept subscriptions, donations, gifts and endowments and to make drives for funds by way of appeals to the public and promoting balls and other forms of entertainments subject to approval from the relevant authorities.
Read IWA Constitution.pdf here.